HOW IT WORKS...

Yhart Sale is like a yard sale (pun intended)

Basically I present my work here, and you can purchase printed versions of the pieces. Currently the product size is fixed at 5R. Variations may be available in the future.
--One for RM8
--Five for RM35
(for detailed info on pricing, refer 'Pricing' post)

Initially I wanted to sell soft copies since I'm all for digital art , but a wise person advised me not to do so for obvious reasons.

__________________________________________

Send your enquiries or suggestions to yhart36@hotmail.com with subject title 'YhartTell'.

__________________________________________

The following is a precise guide should you be interested.

PRE-STEP: View collection
All pieces can be viewed under the 'Collections' tab.

STEP 1: Placing Your Order
Every piece has a unique code, all you have to do is list down the codes in the Order Form (link at sidebar). Fill in the form accordingly.

STEP 2: Await Reply

I will respond by e-mail to confirm order and state the total price (note that prices are subject to change). I will also suggest a place of trade based on your location and mine (community locations like malls or cafes).

STEP 3: Finalizing Order

If you accept, simply reply the mail indicating your interest. The exact time and venue of trade will be decided through exchanging emails/direct calling.

STEP 4: Meet and Trade!
I will hand in pieces once exact amount of payment is made. Goods sold are not refundable. After that, you can treat me to a meal if you want to haha =)

* * * * *
I'm not business savvy, but I will find ways to improve the buy-sell system, making it easier for all.

Notice (Feb 2011) - I apologize for the lack of new material. Yhart Sale is currently NOT in operation due to my busy study schedule. However, new material may be available in the future!

Thanks for your support! :)


09 February, 2010

Theme: Sweet Valentines

Inspiration
Love! To capture the essence of affection, this collection was made with elegance and softness in mind. Black and white gives classic feel. Mainly crafted using circular, round edges (NO sharp, pointy edges!) to symbolize the harmony of union in a relationship.



Black Roses
(code: F01)


Butterflies
(code: F02)




Hearts2
(c0de: F03)


Circular Connections
(code: F04)




Dephalia
(code: F05)



Dephalia-gold
(c0de: F06)



Dephalia-invert
(code: F07)

The Heart
(code: F08)

Layer Within Layer ...... (code: F09)

Orchestra ..... (code: F10)

No comments:

Post a Comment